Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby #2



Here are the ultrasound pictures of #2.  (he still has no name!) His profile picture is identical to Landon's at this stage. I have a funny feeling the scenario will be the same. It goes like this.... 9 months of pregnancy, 18 hours of hard labor, and a child that has my nose and everything else of his daddy's. Another little Jeremy clone :) I suppose it's worth it! And yes, he has massive feet.

Bug has been good. It is hilarious to listen to him try to put sentences together. They run on for ever with cute little studdering as he tries to get out everything he wants to say. He is moving a little quicker as well. Or perhaps I'm just moving a little slower :) We were buying groceries at WalMart this week and I pushed him to McDonald's to get some juice to keep him occupied while we shopped. I paid for the juice, turned around and he was SUCKING down my Starbucks iced coffee. "MMMMM Momma's juice.... chocate mook!" (chocolate milk) The elderly man in line tried to warn him about stealing a woman's coffee but he didn't get it. A couple of isles later, he was holding his Thomas the train bubble bath and decided to pour half the bottle in his lap. I thought it had a seal on it. Guess not! We left a trail of fruity bubble smell down each isle. He is also becoming quite the baseball player. He and his daddy work almost every night on hitting the ball off the tee. I'm more and more convinced he might be a lefty. I know that kids usually don't decide what hand they are going to use until closer to 3, but he really favors that left hand. If he does become a lefty that will be in his favor with his batting skills and his eye. He's really cute to watch. If I can ever figure out how to put a video on here, I will.

So we are off to the children's museum this morning. I'll post pics soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love seeing the pics! Amazing! Yes, he seems to have your nose and big feet!!

His name is Michael.

Have a good day!