Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seaworld here we come!

So we are headed to San Antonio this week for a fun filled adventure packed weekend. We leave Thursday afternoon and will head home Saturday evening in time for Easter! I love Easter. I think I officially qualify as a bad mom. I have yet to have my son's picture taken with the mall Easter bunny. This will be his third Easter!! After the fiasco we had with Santa this past Christmas, I think that may let me off the hook this year. Anyway, I digress.... back to San Antonio.

We are going to Seaworld on Friday and the zoo on Saturday. I discovered a while back that "Big Bird's Beach Party" was going to be there. Landon is very much into Big Bird and Elmo and the entire Sesame Street gang. Although it sounds more like "big bood," "melmo" and "urrrneee." He will be very excited and I can't wait to see his sweet little face light up.

The name game continues with #2. Jeremy and I can't seem to agree on anything and neither of us have a name we are totally "set" on. Although he is leaning very close to Carter. We shall see. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't pick out a name until we see him. That will officially drive my mom insane!! Hee Hee, that brings a smile to my face :)

So prayers for safe travel this week would be great. We are excited about our first "family vacation" and are hoping very much for good weather, great Mexican food, and lots of fun family time. It's Landon's big hoorah before I get huge and miserably hot, and before he becomes a great big brother. I will take LOTS of pictures and post as soon as we return!

Have a blessed week~

1 comment:

Katie said...

Jenn, I want you to send me the pics you took at childrens musuem. please when you get a chance.