Thursday, March 26, 2009

Changes are a comin'


So these pictures are a little over due! We took Bug to the rodeo last week. It was really hot and he was very grumpy. Not so much fun but at least he posed well before we left. I think next year we will NOT go during spring break. If this was any inclination of how our San Antonio Sea World trip is going to be next month, we may be in trouble :)

On another exciting note... we found out that Landon is going to be the big brother of a sweet little boy. We had our big ultrasound today and to say the least, our second child was quite hyper, uncooperative, and large. His feet and belly alone measure 2 weeks bigger than I actually am. Overall he is measuring 21 weeks and I am only 20. The doctor assured us should prepare for another big baby. DUH! have you seen me?? LOL

Tomorrow will be 365 days since my baby Bug poked his eye with the night light cover. Of course it wouldn't be for another 2 days until we put all the pieces together and went into surgery at midnight. I sit and think about it and find it hard to imagine that we've come so far, that my child has shown unimaginable strength and endurance. I cannot fathom that God loves us so much that He brought us through that terrible storm and then some. "This too shall pass" rings very loudly in my ears right now. I love my child more than I can even put into words, and to think that God loves us that much more blows my mind. I am so incredibly great full for His mercy and grace. How great is our God! 


1 comment:

Sybil said...

Oh BOY, Oh BOY, Oh BOY!!! We are excited for you guys....especially Landon. God has been so faithful this year. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.