Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pee Pee in the Potty!!

It's a G Rated picture :) AND his hands are in the appropriate place!

One of the really crummy things about not getting to stay home with your kids is that you sometimes miss the biggest events, even if they're really not that big to anyone else but you. Bug went pee pee in the potty tonight and I'm at work! I MISSED IT! He and Jeremy were sitting in the chair watching Lost (who knew my kid would watch that) and he jumped up and said "Daddy, tee tee!" and ran to his little potty. So Jeremy followed him in there and sat him on the toilet and he promptly told Jeremy to "go away!" So daddy peeked at him from around the corner and voila! Pee Pee in the potty! He stood up and clapped and said "YEAAA!" He was apparently quite proud of himself. He was rewarded with Nilla wafers, one of his favorites.

So maybe potty training will be easier than the todder bed fiasco! I thought it would be much easier to sleep in a big boy bed than to "go" on the big boy potty. Who knows? I guess this means he will be getting big boy underwear for his birthday. I'm tired of all this "big boy" talk. I wish he would stay this age forever.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

That is awesome!!! Yeah Landon! But how do you have time to type this up at work???