Thursday, January 22, 2009

I quit!

Here's the adorable "booty in the air" picture, while he's asleep in his big boy bed.


I have had it with this toddler bed transition mess! After I put him back in the bed 12 times last night I told him "if you don't lay down and go to sleep, I'm going to put you in your baby bed and you won't get to sleep in the big boy bed!"

He jumped up grabbed his pillow and his frog and ran to his crib! He slept all night and I had to wake him up at 8 this morning. Guess he likes his bed as much as mommy likes hers! We'll wait and try again later. 




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Jen, I love reading about Landon. You are such an inspiration to all moms. I will tell you to enjoy these moments because you will blink & he will be graduating. I know I'm living it now with Breanna. I also would like you to take a look at this blog created by my cousin & his wife. http://www.hairstonhaps.blogspot.com/
Love to you all,
Brent, Melissa, Breanna & Bethany