Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our crazy life!


If cloning was Biblical I'd be all over it! But since it's not... I need a maid, a nanny, and a taxi cab service so that maybe I can have ten whole minutes to myself! Since that isn't going to happen, I'll just keep trucking along in this blessed little world we live in and enjoy the life of a semi-stay at home mommy. My babies were road warriors yesterday. We went to Little Gym, grocery store, home for lunch and a quick nap for Keaton, to get Buggy a haircut, Sam's for diapers and such and then home for dinner, bath, and bedtime! WHew! That wore me out just thinking about it all over again. I am very grateful that God has given me well behaved and somewhat patient children as they were drug all over town yesterday, in and out of shopping carts and car seats. Thank God for mild mannered kiddos!

So if that isn't enough of an update of what's going on around the Hall house, here's some more!


What is it with boys and trees ?

We took the boys on their first camping trip where, as you can see from the pic above, they had a blast! Keaton will take a little more adjusting but soon we'll be on the road all the time!

Moose celebrated his first Easter and we all celebrated Jesus' Resurrection! Love these boys.

Mommy and her Moose! (Landon was quite the uncooperative one at this moment!)

Buggy has started swimming lessons and true to typical Bug, he plowed into the water off of the steps on the first day! Thankfully there was an instructor near by that grabbed him up and sat his bottom back down. You can't swim just yet Bug!


I took the boys to pick strawberries last week and we made a haul! 2 strawberry pies coming up this week. They loved it!


Blogging is a hobby of mine. Finding time to blog is quite difficult. I promise to do better :)

1 comment:

Staci A said...

Sounds like you were busy!

Your little ones are such cuties!