Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We survived!

So we survived the first two days of Daddy going back to work. The sleeplessness is taking it's toll but we are making it. We put the boys in the tub together for the first time tonight. Keaton enjoys his baths much more than his brother did at this age. I think it reminds him of his comfortable place from 2 weeks ago. We went in for a weight check today and he's 10 lbs. 6 oz.

Landon enjoys playing with and touching everything of Keaton's. Like the swing as you can see. He's also very sneaky about it :) His very favorite time to get into things is when I'm nursing Keaton. He's very much in tune about when I am unable to chase him and he takes full advantage of it.  He also has a funny fascination with me nursing his brother. He absolutely has to be right under my feet or climbing up in the chair every time Keaton is eating. He especially likes to help me pump! Every time I drag it out he says "I want to help you with your boobs!" and he puts the pump up to me and tries to hold it there. He also wants to turn it on and I have to be careful about how far he turns the suction on!! I think "boobs" is his new favorite word.

He is a very good big brother and likes to give kisses and hugs. He starts mother's day out next week (praise Jesus!). So it will be good for him to get some time away with other kids and it will be GREAT for me to get to have a nap during the day. I wouldn't exactly call Keaton a great sleeper just yet and I haven't figured out how to coordinate their nap schedule yet either. So when one is awake the other one is asleep and vise versa. We'll work it out eventually~

Enjoy the pics!

 







No comments: