Thursday, November 6, 2008

Briefly

We have been very busy lately. I've been working extra and Jeremy and I never seem to be on the same schedule lately. It stinks! He leaves for Vegas tomorrow evening. I have only seen him VERY briefly the last week or so. Our house is torn apart. They are coming to lay the laminate in the morning. I HATE having my house torn apart! Other than that things are peachy. Buggy has been in such a good mood lately. Very rambunctious and entertaining. I think he wants to live at the park... on the WEEEEE (aka: slide).

Halloween was so much fun. We pushed him and Miller around the block in the wagon. They munched on cookies for entertainment. Didn't care one bit about getting the candy as long as they had oreos! So needless to say walking around in the dark, (our streets were not very well lit) when we returned to the house they were both covered in chocolate oreos. SO cute. I'll post some pics when I get them off of my dad's camera.

Other than that we are staying busy and waiting for the cool weather to come. More updates soon and pics too!

No comments: