Sunday, November 23, 2008

All I want for Christmas....



I know it has been a while since I've posted. We've been hopin! Landon had an eye appointment last week and Dr. Yen gave us the green light to meet with the occularist to get his eye made. The problem is "everyone wants an eye for Christmas!" That's what Robin (the occularist) told me. I replied " Yea, us too!" So we will be patiently (NOT) waiting by the phone on Tuesday to see if someone cancels. If not, we can't get an appointment until Dec. 23rd. I am diligently praying for God to fit us in on Tuesday. Not that I want someone else not to get their eye, but I really want Bug to get his. If we don't get in on Tuesday you're all getting Christmas pictures anyway! So don't worry. 

On another note, if anyone has a cure for "the terrible two's" please feel free to leave a comment. We've tried spanking, time out, getting on his level, please, NO NO!, and everything else under the sun. It doesn't seem to work too well. I'm open to anything. 

We hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. Our prayers go out to you and yours. I'll be working and the boys will be traveling to Madisonville. We have so much to be thankful for this year. God is great! We love you guys!




1 comment:

Chas said...

Oh, I couldn't help but laugh......cure for the terrible twos!? HA! Wait until they turn 3? Wait no, three is worse, four is interesting, and thankfully they turn five and go to school!!