Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 months old!


My baby moose is getting so big so fast, well let's be honest he's always been big. So I should say he's growing way too fast! He celebrated his 2 month birthday with our first foursome family dinner outing. He choose Saltgrass :) He was a perfectly behaved gentleman, resting snuggly in mommy's arms the entire meal! 



2 month stats:  13 lbs. 3 oz. and 23 1/4 inches. I believe that puts him above the 90th percentile for both measurements. No surprise there. I don't dare say he is a "better" baby than his brother was, but he is certainly "easier!" He goes to sleep at 10 gets up at 3 and goes back to bed until around 7:30. We have hit the 2 month smiles and coos which is my VERY favorite part of infancy! And as his features continue to change, I am convinced he looks more like me than Landon "the Jeremy clone!" They are truly two completely different kids with the best of both of us in each of them. What more could a mommy and daddy ask for? 




No comments: