Monday, July 13, 2009

summer days

Chuck E. Cheese's. He loves it!!

Fixin' the weed eater
I caught a glimpse of my grandpa here with his hat cocked sideways :)

My little tractor man!


Landon and Daddy playing outside

Things are going well. We get a nice shade in our front yard in the evenings thanks to the 2 story house across the street from us. So we've made playing outside a new hobby in the evenings. Especially on grass watering days. Bug loves the sprinkler. 

We went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and check up. Keaton already weighs 7 lbs. and 8 ounces with 4 weeks to go. Although I begged to be induced at 38 weeks she agreed to 39. Bummer. I'm dilated 1 cm and she promises that this induction won't be as bad or as long as Landon's. I'm holding her to it :) Other than the intense back pain, that I am trying to pretend doesn't exist, I am doing well. I think Landon is ready for his little brother to be here. Mostly so his mom can function with him again :)

Happy days!


No comments: