Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Countdown

I know it's been a while since I've posted. But I have great news... I finally bought a new digital camera! So as soon as I learn how to download pics from it, I'll be updating more frequently. We haven't been doing much. Just trying to stay inside and away from the extreme Texas heat. I'm panting just thinking about how hot it is outside. Thankfully we got about 15 minutes of good rain yesterday. Boy did we need it. 

Landon has been his usual rowdy self. He's starting to understand that he has a brother coming, although he still forgets when he jumps full force into my lap. He continues to have an obsession with his nakedness that I am praying will go away soon. His favorite phrase seems to be "my hinnie itches!" Which leads to constant scratching. It is soooo gross. I feel like all I do is chase him around to wash and alcohol his hands. YUCKY little boys! At least the potty training is done. Other than him refusing to poop in the potty. But he tells us when he needs to go and he requests a diaper before hand so that is okay I suppose. One diaper a day is much better than 6 or 7 and I am great full for the warning he provides.

Not too much longer before Keaton gets here and I could not be more ready. I forgot how miserable the last month of pregnancy truly is. Especially with this intense heat. 

We are looking forward to a fun Saturday with our friends. Although we may not make it over there until well after the sun goes down :) kidding! Have a safe weekend! I will actually have pictures to post after this weekend. YEAA!

No comments: