Sunday, October 12, 2008

4 days and counting...

So it's been a good week. Landon has played hard and enjoyed the nice weather. He has kept us very busy chasing him all around the house. He has discovered a new word he likes... "teeth." With his ultra obsessive behavior towards his toothbrush this is no big surprise! My mom also taught him a new phrase.. "I eat!" but it sounds more like "Ah eeeeeaat!" It comes out very country twang-ish. Oh yea I forgot to mention his other new word.. "Bible" aka "Biiiiiii-bul!" You gotta love the emphasis. I guess he finally picked up this word since we are constantly using it to try to exercise the demons out! HEE HEE just joking folks!

So Jeremy is super excited since the Horns spanked the Sooners! This makes me very happy as well since I don't have to watch him sulk all week long. Actually since I worked Friday night I missed the game and I was bummed. I slept right through all the hoopin and hollerin' from the living room. He and Landon had on their matching UT jerseys and they were pretty cute. When I woke up and got ready for work they decided to replay the game between the two of them in my living room. If that is any preview as to what rough housing will look like in several years... I'm building an outdoor arena in our back yard! It was adorable to watch them.

So 4 more days until D-day! We are trying to stay positive to keep the anxiety at bay. Or maybe just I am. Lots of things going through my mind. I won't bore you with them. Just remember us this week and pray for my baby! We're almost finished with this hellacious year and we are all too excited about it. We'll keep ya posted as we move forward this week. We love yall!

No comments: