Thursday, September 30, 2010

Purse Party!!

I'm having a purse party. Not your ordinary purse party. Don't think Luis Vitton, Coach or Fendi. Think.... Haiti! Think Heartline and Haitian Creations. Check out these websites. Dig into theses ministries and see what they are all about. Well, I'll just tell you what they're all about. It's Jesus. He's the man and He's working B*I*G in and through Haitian women. Come to my purse party. You won't be disappointed!

In other news: The boys are growing like weeds. And I may be a bit biased, but I think they get cuter every day. Just a mom's opinion though. :) Check out the updates.

He doesn't know I'm about to walk out and leave him in that pack-n-play :)

Love my Bug.

He shoved a very large marshmallow in his mouth... very quickly :)

If you have boys... this needs NO explanation!

He sometimes walks with quite an heir of authority :)

I do love these boys!

No comments: