Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday Boys and belly aches

It's official.. I have a three-year-old! It makes me a bit sad but with those three years comes amazing memories along with hilarious stories and adorable photos. I also have a six month old. And that just makes me downright upset! There are so many contrasting differences to Landon and Keaton and I just don't have enough hours in the day to log them all. With your first child, I think you spend countless hours just staring at them... while they sleep, eat, play and poop. With the second, I feel like I'm lucky to catch a glimpse of him every now and then and when I finally do... he's six months away from being one! Oh my... (TeArS!!) Change of subject!!

I had three goals for Landon by the time he turned three and they are as follows:
1- Sleep in big boy undies.
2- Sleep in his own bed all night.
3- (I did not imagine this would be the hardest one) POOP IN THE POTTY!!

I have always thought Landon was a little more mature for his age (this could most certainly be my imagination.) But this attachment to his pull ups is making me nuts!! After 4 1/2 hours last Friday of running to the potty every 10 minutes, a washing machine full of yucky undies, and a suppository (yes that officially makes me the worst mom in history!) we gave up and gave in. He's back in pull-ups for poop :( Not really sure how to tackle this problem so I'm gonna check into it and get back to you. We have officially succeeded with numbers 1 and 2 so we're on a good streak :)

Like I was saying... hilarious stories and adorable photos. I love my babies more than I can say and I am totally smitten with being their mom! 

Some Bug and Moose photos for your enjoyment :)

@ Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday celebration with Mommy and Daddy.


MMMM... ice cream!

Moose with a little incriminating cake evidence :)

Love this baby!!


Mommy's big boy!

No comments: