Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Challenge

Me and a few other girls from our lifegroup have decided to get together and read the Bible in 90 days! It is, among other wishes for 2010, my biggest desire. I don't do resolutions any more because I never stick to them. I have always wanted to read the bible all the way through. I just never knew how to tackle it. So I am super excited about this challenge and I am WAY happy that I have friends to spur me on. Iron sharpens iron right? :)

Other goals for this year would be becoming healthier (which is always a goal) and spending more time with all three of my boys. I want to be a better mom this year. Not that I'm a bad mom now. I just want to do a better job of motivating myself to get out of the house during the week. There is so much to do in this area. I want to go to Moody Gardens, Children's Museum, the zoo, and the beach. Landon really enjoyed that last year before I got too big and it got too hot. I am ready for spring to get here so we can go to the park and have picnics. I suppose I will have two little road warriors this year. 

2010 is going to be the year of the FAMILY! Jeremy and I will also get to celebrate the marriage of my cousin and his new wife in May... did I mention this celebration takes place in Mazatlan, Mexico? AND the whole FAMILY is going. I can't wait!! It will be a great little vacation for us as well minus our beautiful babies. Thankfully we have FAMILY to watch them for us. See, I told you it was the year of the FAMILY :) I am so thankful for ours! 

What's your challenge for 2010? I would love to encourage anyone who reads this blog to jump on the Bible bandwagon. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a life changing experience. 

2 comments:

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I am very excited for your decision to join in on the Bible in 90 Days challenge... It's a big challenge, but so worth it, I assure you!!!

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

Just wanted to check in and see how your reading is coming along. Please drop me a note and let me know when you get a chance.

Hope everyone is well, now. :)